Your bank has accepted your mortgage application? A loan offer must then be sent to you. This document fulfills information obligations. His conditions of acceptance are also framed.
I choose my section to be at the top on the subject! The content of the offer Acceptance of the credit offer
When is the loan offer sent by the bank?
After studying the loan proposals on the market, you choose a bank to whom you expose the nature of your real estate project during a first appointment. The lender then makes an estimate of the financing conditions that you can claim from the elements that you have transmitted to him orally. The institution then takes a closer look at your situation thanks to the documents you provided for your credit application. Once the firm and definitive agreement obtained by the bank, it responds to you via a loan offer containing all the conditions of credit in detail, it sends you by mail. You have 10 days to make your decision.
Essential elements in the loan offer
During this cooling-off period, and as the name implies, you must take the time to analyze all the information on the offer. Do not rely solely on what your banker has told you, it is the written instructions that are taken into account.
Check all the credit conditions and information on the offer, including:
- your exact identity and that of the co-borrower eventually;
- the identity of the lending institution;
- the description of the credit (amount to be borrowed, duration of the loan, amount of the personal contribution, purpose of the loan);
- the nature of the interest rate;
- the overall effective rate (TEG);
- the effective annual rate of insurance (TAEA);
- warranty fees;
- application fee ;
- the amortization schedule of the loan;
- the conditions of modularity of the loan;
- the conditions for the postponement of maturity;
- loan transfer conditions;
- prepayment conditions.
The validity period of the loan offer
Once sent, the conditions indicated in the loan offer are valid for a minimum of 30 days.
Everything must be read, read and checked in every detail. The Credither Guide helps you find out if all the necessary information is mentioned in your loan offer by giving you an example of what it must include.
After checking all the details of your offer and if it suits you, you just have to report to the bank concerned your agreement. To do this, you must respect certain conditions for your answer to be validated. The Credither Guide helps you in your steps.